Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Concert: chvrches


June 2nd, 2013
Chvrches at the Belly Up Tavern 

It was my first time seeing chvrches and also my first time at the Belly Up Tavern. The venue was actually really good! Sound is actually pretty good compared to some of the larger venues I've been to (like when we saw Paramore in I think it was Fresno). They did have some issues but overall it was a great show. Absolutely fell in love with the band after the show. Their music falls into my "funk" playlist which is just music I play when I'm feeling a little down or low. One of my favorites is "Lies". Love the lyrics to the song. It literally went like this during the concert (and "Lies" was the first song they played): "Did she just say 'I can feed your dirty mind'??! Must download!" lol.

 

















Videos: (much better quality in HD)

The Mother We Share



Lies



I Would Die 4 You



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...