Wednesday, June 19, 2013

April 2013: Month in Review Part 2

Side note: I'm watching old episodes of Gilmore Girls while writing this post and I just love the dialogue between Lorelai and Rory. So witty! Anywhos, on with the post!


April 15th-18th: Worked every day. On the 17th, Tony and I went out to celebrate our 2 year anniversary (we didn't celebrate on the actual date since it coincides with someone else's big day). We went to one of my favorite restaurants in San Diego, Sushi Ota. Absolutely amazeballs! I have no qualms about ordering raw fish here because everything is so fresh (and so clean ;))


After work on the 18th I went to the pool for some vitamin D and reading. Really wanted to finish reading the last Hunger Games (which I finally finished and got super philosophical afterwards... I won't bored you with the details lol).




April 19th-22nd: Coachella Weekend 2

Here are some links to my posts on Coachella:


April 23rd-24th: Work

April 25th: Off. Was a vegetable.

April 26th: Work. After work on the 26th we went to try True Food Kitchen at Fashion Valley.

l to r: peacemaker (possibly? lol) and medicine man

shirataki noodles

grass fed bison burger


April 27th: After work we headed to Hillcrest to D Bar to meet up with friends.

mac 'n cheese and I added lobster
salmon salad (i think)


April 28th: Had Sunday off and was able to have some Korean BBQ with Tony's family. We went to get shave ice afterwards at Tea Garden and it was like Guppy House. 



April 29th-30th: Work. We had do inventory of all the controlled substances in the pharmacy and luckily we were only there until a little over midnight. I worked in the morning and went back to the pharmacy for more fun lol. For dinner we went to one of my favorite casual Thai food restaurants EVER, Sab-E-Lee. This is the authentic stuff. My favorite thing to order is the papaya salad and I get in a spicy level 5. My mouth is seriously burning even at a spicy level 5. I like to mix it with rice to make it less spicy but still! 

papaya salad (this picture honestly doesn't do it justice!)

some kind of beef soup

pad thai


And that's April for you! I know I'm super behind! 
I was a bit out of sorts last month so I'm back into the swing of things now. 
Until next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...