Sunday, May 12, 2013

Haulin' - Spring 2013

I haven't gone shopping in what feels like forever! Really had to cut the spending since Coachella pretty much sucked up all my funds (ok not all my funds but I start getting freaked out when the first number on my credit card bill isn't a 1). Anywhos, is it just me or has Brandy Melville pretty much taken over? Every fricken person is shopping here... and once I found out that they actually had a store in San Diego, I had to go check it out! The most awesome part is that it's right next to Urban Outfitters (so the man in your life doesn't have to look like a total creeper). I got some cute stuff just to try their brand out. A customer actually told me that their stuff doesn't last more than a few washes (the same customer that told me that they had the store in PB) so I guess we'll see! I also got some clearance stuff at Urban.


Brandy Melville
LA Love Embroidery Tank

I Love You To The Moon and Back Tank

I couldn't find this on the site if my life depended on it. it says "Panna" on the tag ($29)

(not pictured)
Silver Stackable Moon Ring Set
Link: http://www.brandymelvilleusa.com/accessories/jewelry/rings/silver-stackable-moon-ring-set.html

Silver Heart Knuckle Ring
Link: http://www.brandymelvilleusa.com/accessories/jewelry/rings/silver-heart-knuckle-ring.html



Urban Outfitters
(The in-store price was half-off the online price.)

BDG Camo High-Rise Legging ($9.99 sale)

Pins and Needles Stripes and Mesh Peplum Tank Top ($9.99 sale)
Link: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=25419136x

Yet another item I couldn't find on the site. $4.99

Hope you enjoyed this haul! Cured my shopping itch for awhile. Hope everyone is having a great Mother's Day! (or not a mother's day :P)



2 comments:

  1. the first place i saw brandy melville was when we were in rome. that store was so huge compared to the one we have in the bay. boo...wish i bought more stuff from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did they have different things? I was really surprised that everything was made in Italy. So far the clothes haven't shrunk in the wash lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...