Friday, March 21, 2014

Product Rave: J. Crew Campbell Capri in Stretch Cotton




HO-MAH-GAHD.

All you shorties out there looking for work pants, look no further than these J.Crew Campbell Capris in Stretch Cotton. I'm 5 feet and 1/2 an inch, 26 in. waist, and 28 in. inseam. These capris fit me like regular pants without alterations in terms of the length. In the thigh and waist area, they literally fit me LIKE A GLOVE. I went in specifically to try these pants on so originally when I went into J. Crew, I picked up the size 2 and the size 4. WAY too loose. Then the sales associate, Cindy, at Fashion Valley, who was helping me said to pick up the 00 because it stretches out and to get a size smaller. I kind of looked at her disbelievingly because I know my body and I know that I might look tiny but trust, pants never look right on me. They either fit me in the waist but the thighs could fit a few chickens or it fits me in the thighs but the waist cannot be buttoned. Also, I haven't fit into a 00 since the college years when I was super depressed and only ate one meal a day but luckily for vanity sizing, a 26 in the waist is apparently a 00 at J. Crew lol. Anywhos! It also has real front pockets and back pockets and it's also machine washable (I don't buy anything that isn't 'cause honestly... "ain't nobody got time fo that!"). I mean the price isn't what I usually spend on work pants but lately I've been trying to dress for the job I want and not the one I have. I will definitely update you guys on how these pants hold up in the wash and multiple wears but if I end up loving them, I'm definitely getting more.





3 comments:

  1. I thought you're not supposed to be shopping per your new years resolution?
    PS what is the job you want???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I made an exception for work clothes hahahaha so I could look more like a professional :P. I just wanna look "like a boss" lol

      Delete
  2. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks rave outfits

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...