Thursday, December 12, 2013

September 2013: Month in Review Part 2


Sept. 21st-23rd, 2013:
Packed our bags and headed to LA for the M83 concert at the Hollywood Bowl on Sunday and some random meetings with friends.

sporting my knockaround brand sunglasses and small duffle.

First we had lunch with one of my oldest friends who's birthday had just past. We decided to eat at Banh Cuon Tay Ho since they don't have this good stuff in San Diego. Bomb dot com for sure. Definitely one of the top places to visit when I'm back in the 626.




After that, we headed to Walmart just to kill time and then stopped at Honey Boba which is in the same plaza. Pretty good.



For dinner we decided to eat at Nem Nuong Ninh Hoa. I love whatever this is lol. The little plates are so good especially when they are drenched in fish sauce lol.



Hit up some peeps while I was up in LA and we decided to check out Guppy House in Temple City. I swear so much changes every time I go back to the 626.



ff and co.

Sept 22nd, 2013:
We've been heading to bed pretty early and waking up pretty early too so we decided to go to Urth Caffe. It was my first time going to this location. Back in my UCLA days we always went to the one in Santa Monica and I had no idea this one even existed. The line when we got there wasn't too long (it went right to the door). Apparently they don't allow pictures of their bakery items when it's still in the little fridge thing (yes, I got in trouble because I didn't see the sign lol). The food was pretty good but I think what makes this location so great is the diversity. Definitely seeing people from all walks of life and dressed in whichever way.




After eating at Urth, we headed back to the house and took a small nap before heading to the bus station for transportation to the Hollywood Bowl (since parking at the bowl takes forever to get out).


More on that adventure here.


Sept. 23rd, 2013:
Before heading back to San Diego we stopped at the 85 degree bakery.





Sept. 26th, 2013:
Decided to head out for what I thought would be restaurant week for week 2 but Cucina Urbana does not participate in the 2nd week. Met up with a classmate from pharmacy school and we enjoyed some pretty good food. Definitely want to go back to try some more stuff.







Sept. 27th-29th:
Headed to Vegas for Donna's Bachelorette Party.





Sept. 30th, 2013:
Came home to these invites. So adorable because they are both teachers! Designed by her brother.



That finishes off September. As the year comes to an end, the months get busier and busier!
I may have to break the posts down more since there's a lot more pictures and content.
And I apologize for any grammar/spelling errors. Sometimes my fingers can't type as fast as I'm
thinking so words get left behind lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...