Thursday, July 11, 2013

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul & Wants


So yesterday was the first day for Nordstrom's Early Access to the Anniversary Sale and of course since I got out of work early, I went to check it out. I apologize in advance if the links below don't work and you'll also need to be logged in to your Nordstrom's account to access the Anniversary Sale.

Here are some of the items I ended up purchasing:

I ended up buying this Caslon Cotton Knit Blazer. I had no idea they even have a petite version! Trying to see whether I should return the one I bought and buy this online. Plus I could get 5% cash back with Ebates!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

I figured with it being summer and it's absolutely freezing at work, this blazer can be paired with some tanks so that as soon as I leave work, I'll be able to just take off the jacket. And it's something that I can wear outside of work as well!

caslon cotton knit blazer - $38.90 (link)

I bought some 2 tops that I could wear for work and outside of work. The first is this Olivia Moon Print Mixed Media Top with blue and red triangles.

olivia moon print mixed media top - $29.90 (link)

Here's the other top I bought. Kind of has that hounds-tooth feel but geometric. It's very much a sweater material so it feels casual on the skin but the print elevates the look.

bobeau print raglan sleeve sweatshirt in black/grey - $35.90 (link)


I didn't get to check out the Juniors section yesterday but I saw some cute stuff online that I'm still deciding on. Here are some of the items that I found online that I'm lusting over:


Only Mine Cashmere Blend Crewneck Sweater. Really liked this sweater with the little tiger on it but the price was a bit too steep. It looked super nice but I can't get myself to spend $70 on a sweater.

only mine cashmere blend crewneck sweater cheetah grey combo - $69.90 (link)

And here's another $70 sweater lol.

only mine cashmere blend crewneck sweater fox oatmeal combo - $69.90 (link)


Halogen Novelty Sweater in Heather Oatmeal Combo (also comes in petite sizing)

halogen novelty sweater in heather oatmeal combo - $38.90 (link)

halogen novelty sweater in navy dusk combo - $38.90 (link)

rubbish plaid collared shirt - $28.90 (link)

bp letterman cardigan - $35.90 (link)

collection b faux leather & boucle jacket - $58.90 (link)



2 comments:

  1. $70 for cashmere blend doesn't seem too bad...maybe depends on the percent of cashmere. But I LOVE that fox sweater. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely love the fox sweater too. It's very J. Crew-esque. $70 is still expensive to me lol. Guess that's me being "chang" lol :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...