Tuesday, June 18, 2013

April 2013: Month in Review Part 1


April 1st-3rd: Work

April 4th: Had the day off so did a little beauty hauling and cleaned up my makeshift "vanity" area. I was using my Cricut box as a table but I had to keep all my make up in my closet so I decided to get a small shoe storage from Target so I could put all my make-up in one spot.


Here's the link to my post on my haul: Beauty Haul.

April 5th: Had work in the morning and then we decided to try out a new restaurant. My favorite Italian restaurant in LA is C&O's and I've been trying to find a place in San Diego to go to for Italian. We decided to go to Lorna's Italian Kitchen. Pizza was good and portions were pretty large. I had to try the tiramisu. It was interesting because instead of a layer of cocoa powder they had cinnamon. I wasn't a fan of the cinnamon topping but I did like the consistency of the rest of it.






April 6th-10th: Work


April 11th: Had the day off and I got a bunch of coupons from the last haul so I went hauling again. This time I mainly bought stuff to Coachella. Here's a post about my extreme couponing. 


April 12th: Worked the morning and then went out to dinner at Crab Hut (which is like Boiling Crab) for Lan's birthday.



April 13th-14th: I was off for the weekend so we decided to make use of our San Diego Zoo passes by heading to the Wild Animal Park. I really wanted to go on the flying balloon thing but it was like $25! Why would I pay when I could ride the orange balloon in Irvine for free!








On Sunday we had dim sum at Imperial Mandarin with Tony's family and then went to this waffle/dessert place called Cafe Hue. Here's my outfit of the day.




After dim sum we went to Cafe Hue for dessert. Look at this waffle! This is just the plain waffle and it was so delish! I can't even imagine what the other waffles would taste like!



This is part 1. Still working on part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...