Friday, August 02, 2013

San Diego Restaurant Week - September 2013


I know San Diego Restaurant Week (September 15-20th, 2013) is at least a month away but is it too early to be scheming and planning? In the words of Lucy Wilde's minion counterpart... "Ehh... no" lol.

credit: buzzfeed  - 15 reasons why we wish we had minions (link)

I know the official list of participating restaurants hasn't even come out yet but I've already been a Yelp and Eater fiend trying to find the top restaurants I want to try. They've started posting on Facebook and Twitter the restaurants that are participating. I'm especially on the look out for a great Italian restaurant (preferably one that is similar to C&O's in Venice, CA where they have large portions and decent prices). Please let me know if you guys have any suggestions!


Places I tried back in January 2013:

  • Brooklyn Girl (link)
  • Pamplemousse Grille (link)
  • Bo Beau (link)


Now, to wet your appetites, I've scoured the web looking for all the best rated restaurants. Here are some links that may help you to find some new restaurants to try.

  • The Best Restaurants in San Diego - June 2013 (link)
  • Eater - 38 Essential San Diego Restaurants - January 2013 (link)
  • Updating Eater San Diego's Heatmap - August 2013 (link)
  • Thrillist - An Editor's Guide to Eating Around Town (link)
  • Zagat - 10 Best Restaurants in the San Diego Area - January 2013 (link)
  • Urbanspoon - Best San Diego Restaurants (link)


Depending on the menus and the prices, these are some of the places I want to try:

  • George's At The Cove
  • Searsucker
  • Tapenade
  • Addison at The Grand Del Mar
  • Bencotto
  • Nobu


I will continue to add more places as more additions are added to the actual restaurant week list!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...