Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Wanderlust Wednesday: NYC


So I might have mentioned that I would be starting this series this year a few moons ago lol and I've just been so caught up in dealing with life that I haven't had the chance. We're in the midst of preparing for a lot of life events which require a lot of funds so our vacation planning has been put on hold for the time being. In the meantime I thought I'd post our New York Vlog from back in August. I got a Surface in October (as a birthday present to myself) and I've had the vlog collecting dust on my old laptop. I finally got a chance to export it this weekend so wah-lah! Hope you enjoy this video!





P.S, I've been looking at my 2014 Hawaii trip videos and I think I may have enough footage to make a video. I'm having some trouble with Windows Movie Maker because it's somehow converting my HD footage to a really crappy quality. I may have to finally use iMovie (which I have no idea how to use). Picking the music is the hardest part though :/ so we'll see!

P.P.S. If you'd like to do some additional reminiscing, here are the original blog posts of our time in NYC in August. [ nyc part 1 | nyc part 2 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...