Saturday, November 03, 2012

Sick

The past couple of days has been pretty tough. I've never been so sick to my stomach before. On Tuesday I went to work and everything was fine. After I got out of work, I started feeling sick and when I got home, I started feeling nauseous. After being home for a little bit I had to vomit and I did for the rest of the night. Such unfortunate timing since my friends Tanya and Jason were coming to visit. We ended up going Izakaya Masa for ramen and then Extraordinary Desserts. The ramen place was pretty good. Tanya said it was comparable to Hawaii which is saying a lot haha. I thought their stuff was a little salty even though I love salt. I'll probably need to try the place again though since I was really sick and my taste buds were probably all out of whack. Plus I had to step outside and barf (yes.. I was that sick). I tried to go to work the next day but I got super faint (like the time I almost blacked out at the Britney Spears concert). I was typing up prescriptions and all of a sudden my vision and hearing started getting super fuzzy. I just walked away because I knew I had to sit down. Since my store has a minute clinic, they had the NP take my blood pressure and it was 80/60 so I took the rest of the day off and then had a sick day the next day. Thank goodness for resting up because I'm almost fully better! My stomach is still a little grumbly. I feel like Pooh lol. Grumbly in my tummy. Anyways, just wanted to update on what was going on. Have a great weekend everyone! New post coming soon!


4 comments:

  1. lol..."like the time at the britney spears concert."
    glad you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80/60!? Scary!!! Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know! She was like "So what's your blood pressure normally?" and I was like "Around 115/70" and then her eyes kinda went O_O lol and she took it twice just to make sure lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...