Tuesday, April 09, 2013

March 2013: Month in Review Part 2


Mar. 15-17th: It was my weekend to work. Worked a half day on Friday and went to have Korean BBQ with friends afterwards. Saturday after work we went to Tony's grandmother's house to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. They had the coolest chips shaped like four leaf clovers!



We also had some cupcakes from this place that was on cupcake wars but I'm not sure what the name of the place was.

Had work the next day so didn't really do much afterwards.

Mar. 18th: Worked.

Mar. 19th: All the pharmacists at my store including myself had our performance evaluations today. I thought it would be super nerve-racking but it actually turned out good! I guess I really didn't have much to be nervous about since I hadn't been at the store very long anyways. I learned a lot and actually felt really motivated to do something. There's so much stuff that needs to get done though and I constantly have to remind myself... Rome did not get built overnight!

Mar. 20th: Had the day off and made it really productive! Read about it here.


Mar. 21st-22nd: Worked and then did a little tanning after work. It's been super nice here and even though it feels cold inside the house, it's super nice outside. I really wanted to make use of the triple points for Nordstroms but I totally forgot what I wanted to buy (until afterwards when it was already too late!). On Friday after work we went to Panda Machi in Alpine to meet with friends and just hang out at their restaurant. We ended up seeing a lot of people we hadn't seen in a long time.


Mar. 23rd-24th: We've been trying to be more active this year so since we didn't have much going on this weekend, we decided to go hiking. We took the easier route per my request 'cause I'm way out of shape. I was seriously panting and we weren't even going that fast.

the view from the top (probably what i would say with regards to work if i was actually #likeaboss lol)

quickie picture before the hike down

had to take a picture of this for pearl lol

After a long day of hiking, we went to the Phil's BBQ in Santee for Joe's going away party which ended at Analog downtown. There was a small line to get in but it's probably short compared to the one that's apparently near Sea World. I've never been to that one since the man does not believe in waiting in line for food.


After Phil's we headed downtown to Analog. Now let me just say I'm over my clubbing phase but once in a while, the moon and stars align and I get the urge to bust a move to the unce unce unce. This was one of those nights.

bottle service at analog

canoodling
Twas a crazy night! On Sunday, we had lunch with Tony's family at Siam Nara (think Noodle World in the SGV with more Thai stuff... so maybe more like Thai Paradise). I was still super tired from the night before so I took a nap and then we headed over to Tony's uncle's house for dinner.


Mar. 25th-26th: Worked and got our Coachella tickets!



Mar. 27th: Had the day off except this one wasn't quite as productive as last Wednesday. I went to Fashion Valley since I wanted to do some shopping for the man. I ended up finding a bunch of deals for myself! Gahh! If you like to shop at Macy's make sure you have Tuesday and/or Wednesday mornings off lol. They always have $10 of $25 before 1pm on Tuesdays and Wednesdays if you subscribe to their emails. I got this cute mint bandeau and an ox blood dress for $20. It was on sale plus I could use the coupon. Then I went to J. Crew and got 3 shirts for work. As with life in general I have shirts that I like to wear for work and I feel like I keep wearing the same shirts over and over again. Most of the shirts I own for work are either black, white or grey so I decided to add some patterns and colors to my work outfits. They are pretty great quality so I'm expecting these shirts to last awhile and they were on clearance too :).




The next couple of days, I wanted to do some spring cleaning for my closet. I tend to let things pile up :/. Here's the before and after. Can you tell I like to let things pile up? lol



Mar. 28th: Had work in the morning and then headed out to Eureka! to get some "gourmet burgers".



jalapeno egg burger

fig marmalade burger

Mar. 29th: Lunch at Jake's with Tony's family


view from out seats



hula pie per a friend's recommendation. so good!

Mar. 30th: Dinner at Urge




chicken and waffles. waffles were the softest things!! so yumes!


Mar. 31st: Easter Sunday

easter outfit of the day

happy easter!

fin.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...