Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wednesday Productive Day Off

Had such a wonderful day off. Completely work free which has been extremely rare these days. Got up around 8am and jump started the day with a cup of coffee. Finished the March Month in Review Part 1 post and then made some lunch from left over food from yesterday night. We made spring rolls yesterday and it was super delish! Finally went to super market with the premade fish sauce. I went to the new H-Mart about a month ago and I really wasn't that impressed. I prefer Lucky Seafood. I feel like they have more authentically Asian stuff. Maybe I was blind but I didn't see the fish sauce at H-Mart. I only saw sweet chili sauce. Plus, I felt like H-Mart was super overpriced.


i had to take a picture 'cause it says "keep refrigerator after open" lol

I went shopping for work yesterday and it was super nice outside so I told myself to go to the pool and get some color today. It felt kind of cold in the condo but it was actually pretty toasty when I got to the pool area. I tanned for an hour (30 minutes on each side). Apparently my back tans a lot quicker than my front because my back looks significantly darker. I think I'm going to make more of an effort to go to the pool. Maybe even to just tread water for 30 minutes 'cause I was actually sweating when I was tanning so the water will actually be nice.

my toes are curled 'cause i have nasty left-over polish  that i didn't want in the picture lol

After tanning, I went to clean out my trunk. I had a ton of jackets that I had thrown in the trunk that needed to be brought back into my closet as well as just random junk that needed to be thrown away.

After cleaning out my trunk, I started on my February Month in Review. So glad I'm caught up so far!

I'm so excited for the upcoming months! There's so much going on! I've already started planning my Coachella outfits even though it's a month away! I'm so excited to see Jessie Ware. You may have heard her song on New Girl but she's got some other good songs too so check her out :). I'm also excited to just get away for a few days. I haven't really had a break since I started as PIC so I'm really looking forward to relaxing. I'll probably do a post on packing inspired by Lauren's post about her trip to Hawaii, Singapore and Japan. Stay tuned friends!



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...