Monday, January 30, 2012

january: week 2

Jan. 9 (mon): Off and Date w/Cat
Had the day off so I spent the day organizing my music. After transferring all my music over to my new iMac, I felt the need to rename all my music since I was starting to see many repeats all filed under different albums. My new way of organizing is just by "Artist - Song" in the "Artist" folder. Hopefully this will free up some space on my harddrive.

After HOURS upon HOURS or organizing, I was only at folder "Aaliyah" so you can tell it was really going nowhere lol. I took a break from re-organizing and tried to catch up on my blogging. After that, I got ready to visit a fellow pharmer for a dinner date.

decor at RA sushi in Chino Hills

Cat and I decided get some grub at RA Sushi in Chino Hills. We got the Lobster Spring Rolls for sharing and I got the Viva Las Vegas Roll and I can't for the life of me remember what Cat ordered lol. I just looked thru their whole menu lol. I'm pretty sure it was something with shrimp on top lol.

our food at RA sushi

I had to work the next day at 8am so we called it a night pretty early.


Jan. 10-11 (tues-wed): Work


Jan. 12 (thurs): Extreme Couponing at CVS
In my haste to leave on Wednesday night after closing, I left my lunch box and my water bottle at my store so I went there to pick those items up and also to pick up some fish oil/multi vitamin combo packs for Tony. I also bought a bunch of new make up as well for a future haul post.



I've been dying to try more products and there were a bunch of good coupons at CVS.


Jan. 13 (fri): Work and Naked 2 Palettes!
I had been working the closing shift on every single Friday since I could remember (6 Fridays in a row I closed) so it was my lucky Friday the 13th to be opening for once! But too bad it wasn't even that great since I had to work the entire weekend so it didn't make any difference whether I opened or closed. Usually I want to open on Friday because I want to leave to San Diego earlier for the weekend but since I had to work the entire weekend, it really didn't matter. When I got home, my Sephora package with my 2 Naked 2 Palettes arrived!


I ordered one for Lauren for a belated x-mas present and one for myself. I figured I would use my VIB 10% discount so the 2 palettes ended up being less than $50 each including tax (free shipping). People don't seem to like this palette as much as the older one but I haven't really touched either one (so lazy to do eye make-up lately lol) so I wouldn't really be able to tell you as of right now.


Jan. 14-15 (sat-sun): The Weekend that Shall Not Be Discussed
The most horrible weekend in the history of the world. I was pretty much a verbal punching bag for every fricken customer. I don't think I've ever said "Sorry" so many times in my life.


And that concludes week 2 of January... the week I pretty much wanted to stab my eyes out and was verbally raped by every fricken customer. I think I'm almost caught up on my week in reviews! yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...