Thursday, January 26, 2012

january: week 1

Jan. 1 (sun): Pizza and Football
Started off the new year by sleeping in and then ordering pizza from one of my new favorite places for piza besides Pizza Hut lol. Baby Bros Pizza is the place these days. I'm a big fan of pan pizza and they make it super well. Also, they are super fast as well. We've never eaten at the restaurant but they've got a really good sports area with TVs and alcohol. So we took the pizza to-go and watched football.

look how plump that looks! lol

Jan. 2 (mon): NYE after New Years
Worked the opening shift today and was super frazzled today. Discovered a mistake I had made and spent the rest of the day trying to fix it. Great way to start off the new year right?! Goshes maloshes. Later that night I went to watch New Years Eve with Pearl. It was actually a pretty funny movie surprisingly although seeing Zac Efron with what's her face was really weird lol.


Jan. 3 (tues): Day Off
Spent the day running errands. Went to Trader Joe's to buy Tanya's sister some stuff since they don't have Trader Joe's in Hawaii and then went to Target and the bank. Didn't really do much for the rest of the day.

Jan. 4-6 (wed-fri): Work
So I ordered my iMac during Christmas on Woot.com but due to some unfortunate planning I wasn't able to get it until Thursday. I went to pick it up at FedEx during my lunch break so I spent the rest of the night after work setting it up. Tony came up on Friday and helped me install more RAM so now my computer has 16GBs of RAM. I went back to using my Lenovo from pharmacy school and was shocked by how slow it was lol. But I think it's also because when you don't use something for a long time, it needs more updates when you do use it so it slows everything down.

Jan. 7 (sat): Father's Office
Can't really remember what I did during the day :/. I believe we went to the mall and walked around because I remember being in these shoes...


And my feet were starting to hurt. Oh! Now I remember lol. So we ate at Cheesecake Factory at the Santa Anita Mall for lunch because originally I wanted to go to Din Tai Fung since Tony's never had it before but their line at almost 2pm was 1.5 hours! It was pretty ridic. After that, since we still had some time to kill, we shopped around for a bit. I was trying so hard not to purchase anything but I couldn't resist some combat boots at Cathy Jean for $40 including tax. They were 70% off so I just had to get them lol. I also bought 2 cinch belts from Cottonon.

After that, we went to Father's Office to meet up with some friends. That place is a little ridic. We had to wait in a line to get into the restaurant... like it was a club or something! Wtf! It was so crowded we decided to take the stuff to-go and just eat it at Nam's apartment.

Jan. 8 (sun): Work
Worked at one of the slower stores which felt really painful because it was just me and one technician for the entire day. When one of us was at lunch, we had to call the front store for back up.

And that concludes week 1 of January!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...