Sunday, October 07, 2012

San Diego

I am now up and running in San Diego! I've been without internet for the past 2 weeks and it's so nice to finally have internet again! I've been seriously taking the internet for granted all this time. I'll be back to regular posting soon but first I have to get back on schedule with all my finances. Paying bills without internet is not the deal especially when your credit card just expired. All my auto payments thru my credit card were rejected so I have to fix all that stuff too. Let me tell ya... super fun stuff.

So far working and living in San Diego hasn't been much different than being in LA besides the fact that we have our own place and I'm working in a far busier store. We're pretty much done decorating our place with a few things that don't need immediately so we'd like to take our time looking for them (i.e. night stands, coffee table, side tables, etc). Other than that, we're pretty much all settled in.

I'm hoping I'll have some new posts for ya'lls soon! Love and miss ya'lls! Talk to you guys soon!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:00 AM

    Some really interesting points you have written. Aided me a lot, just what I was looking for : D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:54 AM

    Thank you for being our teacher on this subject matter. I enjoyed your own article quite definitely and most of all enjoyed the way in which you handled the aspect I widely known as controversial. You happen to be always quite kind towards readers like me and help me in my life. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and glad it was helpful.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...