Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Nordstrom Triple Points Event - Beauty Wish-List




So I've been accumulating a list of random products (mostly beauty) that I'm waiting to purchase when Nordstrom has their Triple Points Event (which is actually going on right now! March 19th-23rd). I have a problem with buying things immediately because most of the time when I want something, I want to use it for an immediate problem. However, this is mostly a list of "YouTube made me do it" products that I've heard so much about but because they are high end, I can't bring myself to drop a few benjamins to try them out.

1. Chrisian Dior - Creme de Rose ($27.00)

2. Bobbi Brown - Blush in Apricot

3. Bobbi Brown - Sheer Lip Color in Rosy ($25.00)

4. Dior - 'Addict Lip Glow' Color Reviver Balm ($32.00)

5. NARS - Creamy Concealer ($29.00)

6. The Balm - Mary Lou-minizer ($24.00), Blush in Frat Boy ($21.00)

7. M.A.C. 217 Blending Brush ($24.00)

8. M.A.C. Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle ($30.00)


Also, if you purchase these items online with your Nordstrom card, you can go through Ebates and get 3% cash back! No fees. You just click on a link on the Ebates website and go about your purchasing as usual. Ebates will track whether you purchase anything and 3% cash back of your final purchase goes back into you pockets in the form of a check! Please use my referral link below if you check them out! I've been using them for years and every few months I get a check in the mail for $10-$20 and I rarely purchase anything online so for those of you who shop online a lot, you'll be making bank!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back


Extra:
So thanks to Holly who posted about this on Instagram, I totally want this California Dogeared Necklace. I have the one from Jewelmint but this one is daintier and who doesn't love dainty lol. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...