Sunday, March 09, 2014

Sunday Sounds: Coachella 2014 Series - The 1975




This week I'm featuring The 1975. So I first heard about this group through Missglamorazzi. She was talking about how much she loved The xx and she also mentioned that she had been obsessing over 1975. Now, the first time I listened to them I wasn't that obsessed. However, I guess repetition works (har har Tanya!) because now I really like a few of their songs. Here are some of my favorites.

Chocolate (probably their most popular song)



Sex


Settle Down
(parts of the song sound like Panic! at the Disco's lead singer... like the chorus)





Bonus: Phantogram - Fall in Love
I know they aren't playing Coachella but just because I'm completely infatuated with this song, I'm going to add it in. They've started playing it on the radio and I just totally jam out to it in the car (yup, I'm that crazy chick in the car dancing away lol).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...