Sunday, March 02, 2014

Sunday Sounds: Coachella 2014 Series - The Naked and Famous




Sorry I've been missing the past couple of weeks. I was super ahead and then I got into a rut of listening to super old stuff and not Coachella related. Now I'm back and I can't believe Coachella is a little over a month away! Crazy! Anywhos, on to the music!

One of my favorite stations to listen to on Pandora is the Chvrches station. I've found so many good artists through that station including today's Sunday Sounds Coachella artist, The Naked and Famous. I'm pretty sure you've heard these tunes somewhere before. Good stuff I tell ya, good stuff. When I first heard them, I kept thinking they were Passion Pit (who was at Coachella in 2013) but I can kind of tell the difference now lol. Again, I'll let the music speak for itself.


Young Blood (one of my absolute favorites):



Punching in a Dream:




Girls Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...