Sunday, May 05, 2013

24 hrs in La La Land


As I mentioned in the previous post, I went back to LA for the weekend. My good friend just became a "Ross" (from Friends) Dr. and my uncle was visiting from Australia.

We got to LA late Friday evening and ended up chilling at Westside Tavern which is at Westside Pavillion. Felt really weird to be back in the Westwood area with UCLA just blocks away. It's been so long since I last visited my alma mater. Anywhos, I was so surprised as to how they've renovated Westside Pavillion! It's so nice with the parking spot alert lights (same ones they have at Century City) and the nice ass movie theatre. Tony and I only ended up having drinks 'cause we had eaten on the car ride up to LA. I nibbled on the chicken liver "mousse". OMG so good! I heard the burger is really good but I was so full I didn't get to try it.

whiskey & moscow mule

After that we called it a night and headed back to the SGV. The next day we decided to have brunch at The Original Pantry Cafe.


So much yumes! The pancakes were so-so but I loved mixing their homemade salsa with the eggs. Definitely followed the Yelp suggestion on that one. Also wasn't expecting so many pieces of bacon O_O.

After stuffing our faces, we headed to the Grand Park.

as normal as it gets

l-o, l-o, l-o-v-e

You are about to see the most legendary picture ever lol. In the words of Drake, Thank Me Later lol.



We were practicing our hadouken-ing skills lol. Here's how the pros do it: HADOKEN.






It was a hot day and we got nice and sweaty after doing these amazing poses lol. Hope you guys enjoyed! Happy Sunday Funday!






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...