Wednesday, April 25, 2012

FF: Hot Pot Night

Feeling pretty solemn today. After working this entire weekend, I was super excited to have a day off but got into an altercation last night as well as just being a dozo in life and having it pointed out to you isn't exactly fun stuff. Plus last week I got my muffler and oxygen sensor stolen from my car while I was shopping so I had to take my baby into the shop. I guess that's part of the roller coaster ride of life. Some days you may feel like you're on top of the world (I would say especially those days that I have a green tea latte from Starbucks lol) and other days you feel like the smallest person on Earth. I constantly tell myself: I will be more careful and be careful who you trust. Ultimately, I am glad things like this are brought to my attention because what's done is done and all we can do is learn from our mistakes. Now that that rant is over, I'll go on to the post.

A couple of weeks ago my friends put on a hot pot night at one of their apartments. It was super fun and I ate so much that whenever I would laugh, I seriously thought I was going to barf... yes, I was THAT full.

outfit of the day: katniss braid, tiffany's necklace, h&m denim shirt and strip shirt, red toms


wine-o-clock (smarties on the side lol keepin' it classy as usual lol)

two peas in a pod

"cork board"

map

phone parking lot

braid time

pearl was showing us how to fold your shopping bags into a "football" for maximum storage

magic mic time


our lovely hosts



momma sophie after she washed all our veggies


gerald setting up the magic mic



the most delicious cucumber martinis. did not taste like it had any alcohol AT ALL.

ff ladies and our drinks. we even lined up our cucumbers lol.



ff (sorry for such a blurry picture.)








hookah

Twas a good time indeed! Hope everyone is having a great week and hope everyone has a great weekend as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...