Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Sounds: Coachella 2014 Series - Chvrches




In response to the recent unveiling of the Coachella Line-up, Sunday Sounds from now until Coachella weekend 1 will be dedicated to Coachella artists. One of the biggest problems with me and Coachella is that for most artists I only know 1 song from the artist. One of my goals for doing this Coachella Series of Sunday Sounds is so that it'll force me to check out more artists. Of course I won't be able to get through all the artists and I might not like all of the artists either but I'm going to try to get those ears twerking... I mean working overtime lol ;P.

This week I'm going back to an old favorite of mine. From the moment I saw them live, I had an inkling that they were going to headed to Coachella. I'll be honest, before I saw them live, I had no idea who they were and I hadn't really listened to them at all. However, just seeing them live once was enough to get me to like most of their songs. Now I even have their Pandora station on repeat. The band is Chvrches and I'll let the music speak for itself. They will be performing on Saturday at Coachella. Here are some of my favorites from them as well as some of the live footage I have from their show in San Diego at the Belly Up Tavern. Check out that post here.




My favorite lines:
"I can sell you lies, you can't get enough
Make a true believer of, anyone anyone anyone
I can call you up if I feel alone, I can feed your dirty mind
Like I know like, like I know, what you want"















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...