Monday, February 24, 2014

December: Month in Review Part 2


Dec. 18th:
After dinner we decided to check out Christmas Card Lane. Reminds me a lot of when I was little and we would go to Chino Hills to look at all the lights. It was pretty cool. Lots of Disney inspired houses. Here are some highlights from our trip. I had more photos on my regular camera but these are just the ones from my phone. 








Dec. 19th:
Worked the early shift on Thursday and for dinner we went to get some Vietnamese food.



Dec. 20th:
Both Tony and I had the day off Friday and it was time to do some last minute Christmas shopping. We had pretty much finished our shopping for the most part but we were missing Tony's grandmother. We met up with Tony's mom and brother for some Cheesecake Factory. I absolutely love the pastas at Cheesecake Factory.

spicy chicken chipotle pasta with no peas

peppermint bark cheesecake for the holidays


Dec. 21st:
We met up with one of Tony's friends in college and wet bar hopping in North Park.


drinks at hess


Dec. 22nd:

yummy pho with tripe only

xmas goodie bags for my staff :) 


Dec. 27th:
The Fab5 girlies had an amazing shopping day at the Santa Anita mall. We literally spent the whole day there and found a bunch of good stuff. Definitely got the shopping bug out of my body before the new year started with this goal of mine to not buy any clothes for the entire year. We saw a little friend while we were eating lunch at Cheesecake Factory lol.


louisiana chicken pasta

Dec 28th:
The day was finally here for one of my bestest and oldest friends to get married! We had been through so much through the years and I couldn't be happier to be apart of her special day. It was very hard not to get teary-eyed through out the entire day because it was like seeing my sister get married.

absolutely loved the bead detailing on her dress!

the beautiful bride


we're a fun loving bunch lol



school themed wedding - we were in the 10th grade

pencil topper name place holders! 

the original gang from potrero

a fun picture

Dec. 29th:
The morning after the wedding, we went to visit my grandma in the hospital. My grandma had been in the hospital for the past few weeks and since I live in San Diego, I hadn't really had the chance to go to the hospital to see her. Luckily, I was able to see her when I did because unfortunately she passed away a few days after. I had seen her maybe a week ago and she was completely knocked out by meds but this time she was actually alert. After visiting my grandma, we went to Kim Ky Noodle House to eat this beauty. It was very good and I don't know of any places that sell this in San Diego which is why I wanted to have this while I was in LA.



After we got home, I finally go the final few cards to fill up my little card wreath that I made! Now I just need to make another one for the rest of the year! I made this wreath because our fridge was getting bombarded with cards and I don't know what's wrong with magnets these days but they aren't strong at all! So every time we would open the fridge, the cards would come flying off. Thanks for all the beautiful cards everyone!



Hope everyone's having a good start to the week! I worked this weekend so it really doesn't feel like a Monday to me. I have the day off tomorrow so it actually feels more like a Friday to me. Hopefully I can get the rest of January up and start on February so I can be up to date! Happy Monday ya'lls!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...