Friday, June 15, 2012

Concert: The Temper Trap with special guests the Crocodiles

Concert Series:

June 15th, 20012
The Temper Trap with special guests the Crocodiles


the hollywood palladium


crocodiles

crocodiles

crocodiles

crocodiles

"sweet dispositions" when i'm with this one :)





i love this picture





What an amazing night! I was almost brought to tears by Sweet Disposition. I would post the video but I'm so disappointed with the video footage from this camera. It's absolutely horrible! Picture quality is great but the video is hideous. Actually, I will post my footage so you can see just how horrible the quality is. 








photographs: all photos were taken with sony cybershot dsc-tx10 waterproof 16.2mp (besides the obvious instagram pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...