Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Updates

note: I originally planned to post this on Monday on my day off but never got to it

Hi friends!

I finally have a weekday off (where I actually don't feel like a total sloth) to "balance my life" (apparently Kaiser is one of those companies that allows their employees to take a day off to do that which is pretty cool). Today's errands/chores include laundry, vacuuming, uploading videos, and trying to bring this blog up to date.

I have been doing a bit of maintenance on the blog I've listed some of the major updates below.
  • About Me - I've completely revamped the page. Instead of a listing of insignificant favorites, you now get a few paragraphs sharing my thoughts on what this blog is all about and a little more background on me. 
  • Concerts - This is a new addition to the site. Just a compilation of concerts I've been to. This is not a complete list since most of my older pictures from my UCLA days have disappeared but it starts from my pharmacy school days. 
    • The Temper Trap - If you viewed the original Temper Trap post, you might want to take a second look. I added a clip of "Soldier On" to the page since I finally figured out how to convert MTS files to AVI files. I was going to upload the other songs I recorded as well but the sound quality is so horrible :(.  
  • Goals - I half-assed an update on this page. I basically crossed off stuff that I did during the month. Definitely need to update my goals a bit but right now I'm still in limbo with some things so hopefully once everything is squared away, I can document, document, and document. 
  • Adventures - This was originally just the page I had on Hawaii but I'm working on getting a page  up on our cruise to Mexico as well. I'll also be posting random trips we make to various "local" places.

I think that's about all the updates I can think of for now. Happy Hump Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...