Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hi friends!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everyone is ready to get their feast on as well as reflect on the things we are thankful for. As I look back on this past year, I am so thankful for all the amazing and supportive people in my life.

Parents. I am so thankful that my parents were so understanding with my recent move to San Diego. They have always been parents that allowed me to live my own life and for that I am so grateful.

Tony. I am so thankful to have someone that would bend over backwards to make sure I'm ok. With my recent move to San Diego, he's been the best (especially with all the cleaning :D and) at making sure I'm not too homesick. He is my best friend (although it would help if he could reference some Friends episodes lol), my confidant, and he makes me feel like I "shine bright like a diamond" :D (he's totally going to kill me for the reference since he hates that song lol).

Friends. I am extremely grateful and thankful for my friends. I don't have very many friends but the few that I have mean the world to me. Most of them have seen me through thick and thin. They've seen me through so many hardships and I could never thank them enough.

Job. Despite how stressful the job is sometimes, I am grateful that at least I have a job. I'm also grateful for all my colleagues at work who display such positive enthusiasm in times of chaos. Yesterday (the day before Thanksgiving), we had lines of at least 10-15 people waiting to pick up their medications all day long. Everyone kept a positive attitude (including the customers!) and everyone went home with what they needed.

Our New Home. I am so happy to have finally moved down to San Diego. It's been a long time coming and I thought I was going to be thrown off my "timeline" but fortunately everything worked out perfectly. I will post pictures of our new home soon!



Thank you all for reading! And have a splendid Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...