Tuesday, October 08, 2013

So excite! *in Borat accent*




The first of many events happening in the next 3 months has passed and I'm getting more and more excited for the events to come! Our schedules are going to be crazy for the next few weeks up until December. I'll be heading to Hawaii in a few weeks just to veg out and get some quality r&r. After coming back from Hawaii, I'll be attending wedding 2 of 3. Then it's a Bachelorette Party for my sister from another mother. Then it's her bridal shower. After that is my birthday celebration and Drake concert. And to finish the year off is wedding 3 or 3.

For my Hawaii trip, I'll be on Oahu from 5 days, 4 nights. We'll be staying at Aulani one of the nights and in Waikiki for the other nights. We're hoping to get a few hikes in but if anyone has any suggestions on things to do on Oahu, please let me know! I've been trying to gather a list from various friends of things to do and places to eat. Mostly places to eat lol :P. My friend wants to try the Koko Head and Pill Box Hike. I'm scared for the Koko Head one :/. Again, leave comments below of places you guys recommend! Working on a ton of posts and will try to get them out ASAP! Love and miss you all! Toodles! (for now).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...