Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday Sounds: Now That's What I Call Christmas Music


Since it's Christmas time, I thought I'd do my favorite Christmas songs edition of Sunday Sounds. Hope you enjoy these tunes and happy holidays if I don't see you guys beforehand!


1. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey



2. The Most Wonderful Time of the Year - Andy Williams



3. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole



4. Baby It's Cold Outside - Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone




5. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms




6. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays - Nsync



7. Let It Snow - Dean Martin



8. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Tchaikovsky




9. Carol of the Bells



10. White Christmas


P.S. I've been trying to do a few posts but YouTube has been a real butt. I finished uploading some footage from the Drake concert but apparently my account has been put on probation so I can't upload any videos over 15 minutes long so I'm going to have to cut that video down (it's 18 minutes right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...