Friday, January 17, 2014

San Diego Restaurant Week January 2014 - Eater/SDRW Challenge




Every January and September, I find myself debating whether or not to participate in San Diego Restaurant Week. It's a great deal but also quite expensive when you're going out every night lol. But once again I gave in. On the Eater site, there's a list of "38 Essential Restaurants of San Diego". I've narrowed down the list to only restaurants that are participating in restaurant week. Most of these restaurants are only participating during the 1st week (look for a check mark on the SDRW site for those that are participating during week 2). I decided to do most of my picking off this list.

Here are the restaurants that are on the Eater list and are also participating in restaurant week:

  1. Cafe Chloe* - $20 lunch, $35 dinner
  2. Blue Ribbom Artisan Pizza - $25 dinner
  3. Farm House Cafe - $35 dinner
  4. George's at the Cove - $45 dinner
  5. Wine Vault and Bistro - $25 dinner
  6. Cucina Urbana* - $35 dinner
  7. Bankers Hill Bar & Restaurant* - $35 dinner
  8. Nine-Ten Restaurant & Bar - $45 dinner
  9. Jayne's Gastropub - $35 dinner
  10. Whisknladle* - $45 dinner
  11. Market Restaurant + Bar - $45 dinner
  12. Tapenade - $45 dinner
* indicates a restaurant that we've been to but not during restaurant week.



I probably won't be going to all of these (not unless I want to become broke in less than 2 weeks lol) but I'll be choosing some restaurants to try from this list. Are you participating in San Diego Restaurant Week? Which restaurants are you going to try? Leave a comment below! And check back next week for posts on my San Diego Restaurant Week foodie adventures!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...