Monday, April 21, 2014

Coachella 2014: The Outfits


Due to popular demand, I've decided to publish this post before any of the other Coachella posts. Enjoy!

I've never really gone around with just my bikini on besides at the beach but when you're in 90 plus degree weather for 3 days, you get pretty over the embarrassment factor. For Day 3 of Coachella, I got pretty brave and just wore my bikini top (Forever 21, $4.80) with some polka-dot high-waisted shorts (Forever 21, $). I originally wore the white tank top (H&M, 2 for $10 for basics sale), but I ended up taking it off as soon as we got to the festival grounds. It was surprisingly freeing and probably the most comfortable I was throughout the entire weekend.

Things I wore the entire weekend: My TOMS are about 4 years old but they were super comfortable for all the walking we did. My sunglasses were purchased from TJ Maxx. My purse is Nine West also from TJ Maxx which I purchased a long time ago. I actually thought the purse was perfect for the weekend. It had multiple pockets so I was able to store a bunch of essentials. 




My outfit for the first day was extra casual and comfortable. I wanted something that had the festival flavor but wasn't going to get in the way of having a good time. My top and bottom are from Forever 21. Love this top. The detailing makes this blouse super festival-y. This pair of shorts were also extremely comfortable.





This is the outfit I wore for the 2nd day. The top is from TJ Maxx. It cinches at the waist and is completely open on the sides so I wore a bandeau. The shorts are old from Forever 21.





My favorite outfit was probably the 2nd one I talked about. It was just super casual and similar to things I would wear on the daily. The first outfit was probably the most comfortable. I kept it pretty simple this year (as I did last year). 




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...