Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Honey Soy Tilapia






We bought a freezer pack of tilapia from Costco and after work, it looked like the easiest thing to cook. I looked up a recipe for a marinade with ingredients I already had around the house and this recipe from All Recipes came up for Honey Soy Tilapia.



I doubled all the ingredients for 4 fillets and threw in the brussel sprouts afterwards. The recipe turned out pretty good. I found out that I wasn't a big fan of tilapia. I guess I never really had tilapia before but I'm not a fan of how rough the texture is. I prefer a softer fish. I'll probably end up trying the marinade on chicken to see how that goes.

As for future recipes, I want to find more tofu recipes because I prefer tofu over any meats except KBBQ of course lol. If you have any recommendations, leave them below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...