Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Plan With Me | Huge Etsy Sticker Haul!


As you all know I've started this planner journey to help myself out to be a productive human in society. Since the year started I've been feeling a cloud of depression that seemed to be looming over me. Planning has been keeping me on track and even though I only get thru half the to-do lists I put in my planner, at least I'm getting stuff done!

I recently got the Me and My Big Ideas Happy Planner and I love it! It's a great alternative to the Erin Condren Life Planner and it's much cheaper. I did a huge Etsy haul of planner stickers and I wanted to share it with you all. Check it out and hopefully I'll be posting some Plan With Me's soon!




Thank you for your readership!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...