Saturday, December 18, 2010

daily link round up

zomgz. Found the coolest app in the history of the world... possibly.



So it's officially break time!! Yay!! Yesterday was my last day at my hospital rotation. As it was our last day, we (my fellow interns and I) decided to document this momentous occasion!


Pyxis inventory - action shot lol

In the Peds checking stuff. They called us the pharmacy cops lol.

Us with our preceptor, Wayne

BJs celebratory lunch! Dunzos!!

Very sad to leave this one :(. My next rotation will be in Long Beach where I'll be doing a specialty in HIV/AIDS which I've always had an interest in. Hopefully I'll learn a lot!

So my room is a complete mess so I've been trying really hard to reorganize things. I really want a new book shelf from Ikea but finances are seriously in a slump right now (being that I have no income and lots of expenses).

Anywhos, I'm off to do some cleaning. Before/after pics will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...