Tuesday, June 07, 2011

vehicle alignment

So my steering wheel has been veering to the left for awhile and I didn't think it was a big deal until this weekend when I got a flat tire and saw that one side of my tire was completely balding and the other side was fine. They told me I should go get my car aligned so I went today and here were my results.


So yesterday we went out to celebrate my new job with CVS/pharmacy at Father's Office this beer/wine/burgers place in Culver City. It was quite delicious! And after the tasty meal, we dropped by Nam & Matthew's apartment where all us girls picked up a bunch of goodies from this box of junk Nam was planning on giving away. The JBL speakers that I picked up are the bomb diggity if I say so myself! (thanks Nam!).

top left: woodchuck apple cider & peche lambic; top right: sweet potato frites
bottom left: office burger; bottom right: sulvin (?)

1 comment:

  1. hehe, glad you like the speakers! they are amazeballz.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...