Sunday, June 26, 2011

june... a month of whirlwind changes

Hope everyone is having a great month of June! I can't believe it's almost coming to an end though! The first half of this year definitely passed by extremely quickly. Summer is definitely one of my favorite seasons and I'm so glad I get to enjoy it in its entirety in southern California this year! The weather has been quite strange this year... most of June was spent in gloomy weather but I think the heat is finally kicking in! Anywhos, let's do a little recap of what happened in the last month since I rarely have time to update these days.

May 31st - My first interview with CVS. Mighty nerve racking since I hadn't gone on interviews since the Interview Day put on by the school.

June 3rd - My second interview with CVS and the day I got hired! Ran around like a chicken with my head cut off that day trying to finish my drug testing and paperwork but it was all worth it! Spent the weekend in San Diego and got a flat tire :(. Got both of my rear tires changed courtesy of Boyfriend :). Also met Boyfriend's family for the first time :).

June 8th - CVS Grad Intern Conference. Learned all about the culture of the company. It was quite interesting. I totally scarfed down my dessert.



June 11th - Spent the day at training for CVS and then headed to San Diego for the weekend to celebrate Boyfriend's brother's graduation. Party was at Tom Ham's Lighthouse (see picture below). Such a beautiful location and the food was super delicious! Also, finally got to watch Bridesmaids which was HI-larious even going in with pretty high expectations!

Tom Ham's Lighthouse


June 12th & 13th - Spent the next 2 days completing more training and celebrating at Disneyland with Judy & Pearl! Here are some photos from the Soundsational Parade!

















June 17th - Spent the day in training and then headed to dinner at Houston's with my supervisors and fellow grad interns in my district! Yumes!




June 20th - First day of real work! Felt like a real slow dozo but finally picking things up. Loving RxConnect compared to Rx2000 for sure!

June 23rd & 24th - Grad Intern Training Conference. Got to see some familiar faces! Also picked up my first paycheck :D

June 25th - Nam & Matthew's Housewarming Party! So hilarious & der-ree-scious food! Apparently we're YouTube stars and had no idea ;) lol.

May ya'lls have a great 4th of July if I don't update before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...