Friday, July 08, 2011

loves

Reading my blogs this morning and Lauren Conrad's Summer Collection Lookbook was just posted on The Budget Babe. Loving all her new looks. Her looks are perfect for when I'm feeling extra girly. 

Life has just been filled with work in the last couple of weeks. I won't be working much for the next 2-3 weeks to spend time studying for the NAPLEX and CPJE. Apparently CPJE results have been coming out so good luck to all the pharmers who have already taken their tests! Such an exciting time! Will be in hibernation for awhile :(.

Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. super cute new layout! let's study together bc i'm freakin' behind on all my classes this summer, and i have my qualifying exam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks nammers! it's actually one of the preset templates that I tweaked a little lol. Will be studying all week! Let me know when you want to study!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...