Tuesday, July 12, 2011

kate middleton style

Photo: Celebrity-gossip.net courtesy of Getty Images

Ever since Kate Middleton's been in the news with the Royal Wedding and everything, my mom just goes on and on about how Diana was so much prettier and had better bone structure... yada yada yada... I think one thing is for sure though and that is... Kate Middleton has a great sense of style (I mean who wouldn't if they had a whole style crew waiting on them hand and foot... **side note: when I typed out hand and foot, all I could think of was hand-foot syndrome aka redness & soreness on your palms and soles of feet caused by methotrexate**). I especially like the business suit she wore in Canada. Classy as Nam would say (except not sarcastically lol).

Links to her North American Tour Outfits:
http://thegrindstone.com/attire/kate-middletons-canada-style-what-we-can-learn-about-business-travel-attire/

http://thegrindstone.com/attire/kate-middletons-california-style-what-we-can-learn-about-business-travel-attire/

Nice little study break from studying my life away... never thought I'd have to say FML again but seriously... the next 3 weeks will be filled with daily FMLs.

Hope everyone's studying is going well! And if you're done with boards (like someone!!! you lucky duck!) have fun relaxing wherever you may be :) lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...