Wednesday, July 13, 2011

wedges... like!

photo: express.com - covered wedge ankle boot
What isn't there to like about wedges?! They give every short girl the height they need and they aren't a complete pain in the arse to walk in! Every morning before I roll out (like an autobot) of bed, I open up my email and go through the bajillion emails from Gilt, Rue La La, Express, Ann Taylor, Off 5th... the list goes on and on. This wedge from Express definitely caught my eye. Why you ask? The heel is concealed! Does this mean its finally ok to wear heals in the pharmacy without looking like pretentious dozo?! (Dr. Deguire being the only exception to that rule since she can actually rock regular stilettos at work. That lady must have feet of steel!). I mean for $60 (plus express always has coupons), I'm pretty sure these are a steal! After I figure out how to budget these into my shopping fund, they will be mine *evil laugh* *thunder strikes* :) jay-kay.

**side note, if you haven't noticed, studying for the boards has pretty  much made me delirious and a shopping fiend. putting things in an online shopping cart is about all I can do to keep from going insane. Thanks for bearing with me!**

Love ya'lls! 9 more days!!!! AHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...