Monday, October 24, 2011

october 24th, 2011



Today is actually a really special day. A year ago today was the day that I met Tony for the first time. We met up at the Phantom of the Opera showing at the Pantages and although it wasn’t really a blind date, it was somewhat of a setup but not really. Mostly just a chance for us to meet each other with a whole bunch of other people so that it wouldn't be so much of a setup. I was dating at the time but it was one of those situations where I wanted it to be going somewhere and it was really going nowhere. My options were definitely open at that point. All of my friends were in stable relationships at that time and being the only single one was getting to be a little depressing although looking back I did enjoy the spontaneity of not having any plans (even though I love planning things, it’s nice to be able to anything at the spur of the moment… mostly because you don’t have anything else going on… hmmm I sound a little loser-ish there lol). Anywhos, the first time we met I didn’t really think anything of it. I didn’t really think he was my type and I remember telling Judy on our car ride to Disneyland that night after eating at Road to Seoul that he seemed a bit too quiet/conservative for me. Little did I know that 2 months later, we would meet again and things would be so different. I guess they were right about not judging a book by it’s cover! We're still in the early stages of our relationship but I've been having such an amazing time and I'm so thankful everyday. It definitely takes meeting someone who is completely amaze-balls that makes all that heartbreak and turmoil worth it. It's like in the movie "17 again" where you get another chance to do everything over again and you still choose the same path because if you chose some other path, it might not lead you to where you are. I hope there are many more memories to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...