Thursday, October 27, 2011

october: week 2 - part tres

Wow so I realized that I completely forgot about my cool lunch on Saturday. Before we had dinner for my grandmother's birthday, we were at the Mission Viejo mall (the one with the huge Forever 21). While we were there, we decided to eat at Farrell's Ice Cream Parlour Restaurant. I've never been and as soon as we walked in, they asked if we were celebrating anything so I just said that we were celebrating my birthday (one month away but close enough right? lol). I would have seriously loved to have my birthday here as a kid! They make it such a huge deal! So when I said that it was my birthday I asked them if they were going to embarrass me or something and they were like "oh no.. if anything we embarrass ourselves" lol. So at the end of our meal, when they came over to sing happy birthday, they were like "oh we're going to make this a short birthday song". So what happened was that when they started singing, they all squatted so that they were "short" lol.

Also, I think this is seriously where they got the Carl's Jr "six-dollar burger" commercials from. You know the one's where they're like "Happy happy birthday, happy happy birthday" and making weird faces. Soo hilarious. Here are some pictures.


you know i can't resist a good burger!


Hope everyone is having a great week!! I'm working 8 days straight which is fricken fantastic lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...