Thursday, October 20, 2011

october: week 2 - part 2

october: week 2 - part 2
[week 2 - part 1]

The last post was a tad long and overwhelming (plus I got tired of writing lol) so I decided to break it up into 2 different posts.

So it looks like I last talked about the amazing desserts at Extraordinary Desserts (and I forgot to mention, yes those are fricken gold flakes on those desserts! I was telling Tony how if I was super poor, I could go around and ask everyone to donate their gold flakes to me with my Charles Dickens, "Please sir, I want some more" bit lol).

The next day Tony got up at the break of dawn to take his friend to the airport (while I stayed in bed, teehee lol).  We got up early to get ourselves some Chick-fil-a and took it back to the house to eat. After that it was time to get ready to go back to LA for my grandma's 92nd birthday party. We stopped at this mall in Mission Viejo to go to the Microsoft Store since Tony had a Groupon and he wanted to get his racing game. I couldn't resist going into their Forever21 which was HUGE. It seriously rivals the Vegas F21 and that's saying a lot. It's 2 stories and everything was extremely neat, especially for a Saturday. I definitely must go back on my next trip either to San Diego or coming back from San Diego.

Anywhos, here's some pictures from my grandma's birthday dinner.






To end the weekend, I had to work on Sunday but thank goodness I was working at one of my favorite stores. Love the staff there so it made my Sunday more enjoyable.

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!! I've got a full day of cleaning ahead, trying to purge my pharmacy school notes, new post on my recent makeup haul and also birthday lunch with the momma. Going to see a taping of "The Voice" with the bestie next week which should be super fun! We haven't been to taping since the good ole days of American Idol (first and 2nd season, I believe) so I'll have pictures from that next week. Hope ya'lls have a great weekend if I don't speak to ya'll before then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...