Wednesday, November 23, 2011

happy thanksgiving!!

Hi all!

Gobble gobble!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very fun and safe Thanksgiving! I actually have to head into work in a few and then I have to work on Black Friday bright and early as well so it's not really a long weekend for me. However! After working Black Friday, I won't have to work again until Thursday next week! So I think that evens out lol.

December will be quite hectic in terms of funding as student loans will be out of grace in addition to the holiday shopping. I really should have been paying off my student loans since I started working but I wanted to save a little money first. Oh well. My first payment is quite hefty too... $1700 and that's not including my undergrad loans (yes.. $1700 only covers grad school loans O_O). And they've been cutting my hours too... I only work 3 days a week. I guess I'll have to cut down on my spending to make up for it. I'm hoping I'll get a nice tax break being that I only worked like 4 months out of the whole year. I need to capitalize on this year's tax break since this will be the only one I'll probably be getting.

Side note: has anyone else noticed that Mint.com won't sync with the new Direct Loans site?? I'm having a fit entering all my info a billion times. If anyone has figured this shit out, please let me know. As much as I like looking at the amount of money I have in the bank without including my loans, its definitely not very realistic lol.

ANYWAYS lol. Enough with my financial worries. I have to start packing up my stuff as I'm heading down to San Diego to celebrate Thanksgiving with Tony's family since my family doesn't really celebrate any holidays.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving! And may the happiest season of the year begin!! **can you tell I fricken love this time of year?!!!**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...