Tuesday, November 29, 2011

errands, chores, and misc

So I've got some chores that I need to complete before I can update with another entry. Here's my to-do list for the day:

  • update checkbook
  • update finances on spreadsheet
  • update calendar(s) with new schedule
  • email request off days for december
  • confirm shifts at stores
  • complete pharmacist letter CEs
  • register clarisonic mia
  • update info online for incentive program (unsure what to do since I'm a floater and don't really work for any store... :/)
  • update citibank 20% bonus on eligible cash back
  • VS fashion show :)
Hopefully I'll be able to complete all these by the end of the day!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...