Wednesday, November 30, 2011

november: week 3

Week 3 of November started off with my birthday and I realized that there were some pictures I had neglected to upload from my phone. When I got home from The Grove, my parents actually bought me a cake as well and we had a mini celebration at home.



Here are some more pictures from Disneyland (all food lol).





On Tuesday and Wednesday I didn't do much except clean. I was trying to clean out my closet and also find my winter jackets. I ended up finding a bunch of clothes to donate. A lot of really old t-shirts and sweatpants from the good 'ole UCLA days. I also had a bunch of Victoria's Secret PINK sweatpants that I never wear. Couldn't bear to give those away though lol. Those sweatpants were expensive!

Anyways, I worked on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. On Thursday after work, Judy and I went to see Breaking Dawn at the midnight showing. It was so crazy! We got there at around 10pm and there were 16 different LONG ASS LINES. I mean 16 full theaters waiting for this movie O_O. In defense of the books, they were really great (not Shakespeare or anything) but written in a way a Nicholas Sparks book grips you in its romances. It's written in such a way that makes you have hope that there is love in this world. Maybe it's just me and maybe the world has always been this way but to me it has gotten a lot more depressing these days... Well enough of that lol. I had to make Judy take a picture with this poster because we decided not to wait in the long lines and just sit in the food court instead haha. Doesn't this look so great?! lol. If only I could Photoshop it so it would look better lol.



After work on Saturday, we went to support Tony's cousin who's a DJ. She was DJ-ing at AVEC, this night club in Huntington Beach. It was interesting to be back in that environment to say the least lol. Here are some pictures.






We were supposed to get filet mignon pho at this one restaurant but I got super sick so we went home. The next day it was super rainy weather so we decided to get BCD Tofuhouse. After that we went back to Tony's cousin's house and watched a bit of Get Him to the Greek. I was super surprised by how funny it was! Still can't believe Russell Brand is the bunny in Hop lol (I digress lol). We were halfway thru when we had to make a quick stop at Disneyland to ElecTRONica to see a friend of his cousins DJ. It was pretty cool because it was raining so they had it indoors.



After ElecTRONica, we got Cheesecake Factory to-go, went back to Tony's cousin's place, and finished watching Get Him to the Greek. That pretty much ended my 3rd week of November. Since lots went on for Thanksgiving, I'll save that for a separate post. Although there won't be that many pictures.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...