Sunday, January 08, 2012

Happy New Year!

Coolest pin I found for New Years. It actually goes switches from 2011 to 2012

Happy New Year to my friends and blog readers, new and old!

Thank you for making my first year of blogging a personal success :). I finally reached 2000 hits in the month of November!! Very exciting stuff! Anyways, I took a pretty long hiatus because work has been crazy... or I should say "cray cray" lol. I've been scheduled 40 hours every week (I usually only work 3 days a week... yes... I know... it's a hard life :P lol) and plus they usually schedule me on the weekends and I'll get a day off on the weekdays (which is when I get most of my blogging done). Anywhos, I'll catch you guys up on November and December events soon. I'm still in the process of adjusting to my new iMac and transferring all my files over so it shall be super funsies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...