Monday, January 09, 2012

november: week 4 and week 5

Going back to look at what I did this week and I realized I didn't do much lol.

Monday Nov. 21st: cleaned my closet, went to the bank, donated stuff to Goodwill and went to Michael's to return some stuff I didn't end up using for Lauren's bridal shower invitations. Here's what they ended up looking like:


Tuesday Nov. 22nd: I'm guessing I did absolutely nothing since I have nothing documented in my calendar lol. Geez, what would I do without Google Calendar?!

Wednesday Nov. 23rd: worked 1:30-10pm then drove down to San Diego

Thursday Nov. 24th: Thanksgiving Day. Since my family doesn't really celebrate many holidays, I spent the day in San Diego with Tony's family. Lots of yummy food :D. It's really too bad I don't have any pictures of the food. I was too busy being a fatty lol. Sadly, I had work the next day so I drove back up to LA after eating dinner.

Friday Nov. 25th: Black Friday. I had the opening shift on Black Friday but it wasn't too bad. It really felt like a regular day. The only down fall was that we had to cut hours since it was a holiday weekend and we were supposed to be "slow". Didn't do any Black Friday shopping except at Bath & Body Works. There wasn't really anything that I needed. Since the I had the whole weekend off, I drove down to San Diego after shopping.

Saturday Nov. 26th: Started the day with a late lunch at Boudin at the Fashion Valley Mall. I had wanted to take a look at some Chanel bags (I was looking for one as a present to myself for Christmas) so we checked out Neiman Marcus. They had a little Chanel boutique inside and so I went and looked at the different styles. I think my eyes must've popped out of their sockets though when the lady told me  that it would cost $4,300 lol. Literally O_O. I mean, with that amount I could almost pay off my whole Perkins Loan which was $6,000. I decided to go home and mull over it for awhile. No need for a $4,000 impulse buy!

After spending about 5 hours at the mall (lol) we went to get thai food with Tony's friends. The place was pretty good although some of us didn't tolerate the food too well. Hopefully it was just a one time thing. We then went to hang out at Tony's friend's apartment.

Sunday Nov. 27th:
On Sunday morning we went to have dim sum with Tony's family. During dim sum, we started talking about shopping and it turned out that his aunt and cousin were going to go to the Victoria's Secret Outlet store and apparently it's the only one on the west coast. It's right at the border, exactly at the last US exit. I couldn't pass that opportunity up lol so I went with them to see if I could scout out some good deals while Tony stayed with his uncles to watch the Charger game. They had some pretty good deals. I don't think I'll be needing any more undies for a long time. Their undies were 10 for $30 (so $3 each) and I also bought a silk robe for $12.99. They also had 5 for $20 lotions in some of the more popular scents and some new scents as well. I think it's a really good place to buy gifts for a lot of girls like if you're in a sorority and you want to get everyone some stocking stuffers (perhaps buy one of the those circle clear ornament type things and put a cute panty inside with a lotion on the side). I might be making a yearly trip here to just buy some essentials. They have A LOT of the PINK stuff and also their work out gear so if people want to stock up because of their New Years Resolutions then it might be a nice spot to stop at (if you're in Southern California haha). After shopping, it was already getting late so I decided to just stay in San Diego and go home Monday night instead.

Monday Nov. 28th:
Tony had work so I just had breakfast with his mom and we just talked a little about our upcoming trip to Hawaii for my friend's wedding. After breakfast we were just watching some stuff she had DVR-ed and one of them happened to be the Hallmark movie "Have a Little Faith" which is based on the book by Mitch Albom. I've always loved Mitch Albom books ever since Tuesdays with Morrie came out so we decided to watch that. Kind of embarrassing though 'cause I was definitely tearing up at some parts haha. Stupid overactive tear secretion gland! Or I should really say all sweat secretion glands in general lol. After we had dinner, it was time for me to drive back to LA.

Tuesday Nov. 29th:
I guess I didn't have work until Thursday lol so on Tuesday I was Judy's chauffer since she needed to go to Joann's to buy stuff for our FF Christmas Gift Exchange and she didn't have a car 'cause she got into a little fender bender. Fortunately, no one was hurt. Anyways, I guess now that Christmas is over, I can kind of share what she was making. She got some yarn and felt to make us all personalized reusable cup sleeves! Super cute. Don't know if you can see if very well but it's in this picture.


Tony got the blue sleeve with the Charger emblem? logo? lol on it (which Judy did an AMAZING job on... can we say Etsy shop?!) and I got the one with the penguin! Super cute!!

Wednesday Nov. 30th: Last Day of the Month!
Spent the day doing some holiday shopping at Target and the mall since they were having that coupon where you spend $50 and get a $10 gift card. Bought all the supplies I needed to make Lauren's famous cereal mix for my coworkers and for the FF secret santa party.

And that concludes the month of November! 

Hope everyone is having a Happy Tuesday! I've spent the entire day trying to organize my music. I guess I had my iTunes set on "automatically organize" my music and I really didn't like how they were doing it so I've been moving and renaming all my files. I really didn't realize how much music I had until now. I think I spent 2 hours just renaming and organizing my Glee music folder lol so right now that's the only thing in my iTunes lol. Anywhos, have a great evening! I'm off to get ready for a dinner date! Talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...