Tuesday, March 20, 2012

February: Week 1


Jan. 30 (mon): "Cleanin' out the closet"

So I added 3 shelves to my Ikea closet so that I could fit some of my shoes in there. I found that my shoes were getting out of hand since they were either everywhere or nowhere to be found. I had some of my shoes in boxes and those haven't been touched since I bought them :/. Hopefully this will help me see all the shoes I have so I can make use of some of them more often.



Jan. 31 (tues): Date w/Cat
After a long day of cleaning my closet, and having to go back to Ikea to pick up some parts for my shelves, I was ready for a dinner date with my friend Cat from pharmacy school. We decided to go to Parkway Grill in Pasadena for dinner because they seemed to have the largest selection of dishes on their DineLA menu. I ended up getting the Lamb Lollipops, Filet Mignon and, of course, the creme brulee napoleon.





l to r: st. tropez martini, lamb lollipops, creme brulee, filet mignon


Feb. 1 (wed): Work

Feb. 2 (thurs): Errands and Hang out with Christina
Spent the morning running errands with my dad to Costco and Fry's. After that, I went to the mall with my friend Christina and had a little talk. It's always amazing how we can not talk for the longest time and just start wherever and whenever and it'll be like we never had a hiatus.

Feb. 3 (fri): Work




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...