Thursday, August 30, 2012

Life Update


It has been awhile since my last post but life has been so crazy busy and I haven't had the chance to really catch my breath yet. Since I've brought up the transfer to my supervisor, Tony and I have started seriously looking for places to live in San Diego. It's a tedious process but hopefully the place we find will be worth it. I've always hated apartment hunting. Even when I was apartment hunting in Stockton (which me and Judy "hunted" for all of 1 day lol), nice places are definitely slim pickings if you factor in the idea of a budget. So there you go folks, when apartment hunting and work stop consuming all hours of life, I'll resume posting regular posts. I definitely have some fun posts in line including a last trip to Disneyland with some Sac lovers, Qwirkle-ing with Friends, and Fall Fashion Trends. Hope you're all doing well and I'll talk to you all soon! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...