Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Qwirkle-ing with Friends



Aug. 26, 2012: After getting confirmation of my transfer from both parties, I was a mixture of emotions: happy that I'll finally be able to see Tony on a daily basis but sad that after 2 years of being back in LA, I'd be leaving those closest to me once again. On the bright side, San Diego is only 2 hrs away and it's a much more appealing place to visit than Stockton lol. On Sunday, we were all free and decided to take advantage of, possibly, one of our last chances to get together before my move down. 

Our meal (not pictured) consisted of Kyochon wings supplied by Gerald (oh, how the spicy wings were so delicious yet tear/sniffles inducing!) and BBQ wings cooked by Chef Grigsby (with some salad as well). 

qwirkle + vino

keeping score

team pj (pearl & jenn) ftw!

westside qwirkle lol

Twas a super fun night of games, food and friends. Can't wait to have these parties in SD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...