Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Haul - Brushes, Make up, and Random Home Stuff

note: I took these pictures with my phone and they look horrible. I blame my sweaty palms so I apologize in advance for how nasty they look. 


Went a haulin' the other day on my day off. I've heard so much about these Real Techniques Samantha Chapman brushes. I actually had to go to 2 different Walmarts to find them so if you're in the San Diego area, they have them at the Walmart off the 805 behind Boomers. I've tried a few of them and they are ok :/. They don't shed though so that's a plus. I've only used them for a day so we'll see how I end up liking them lol.



I also bought a new "Scentsy" type wax melter thingy mabob from Better Homes and Gardens. I was really surprised that  I'm currently using the Tranquil Garden Spa and it smells absolutely heavenly! I would highly recommend it.



I stocked up on my Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser. I use this with my Clarisonic and it's done wonders for my skin. When it comes to benzoyl peroxide vs. salicylic acid, I'm a salicylic acid gal. And it doesn't bleach your stuff! I also saw the Electric Baby Lips and of course, had to get them. Also stocking up on my Goody clips 'cause mine almost have no claws left.



That's my haul for ya! Hope everyone has a happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...