Monday, January 06, 2014

Happy New Year!


Howdies! And Happy New Year! This post is going up a little late and if you know my profession well, then you'll totally understand why. It's probably the busiest time of the year for us which means I probably won't be posting much this month. I've been trying to catch up on my Month in Reviews but it's been pretty hard since there's so much I want to include but I'm trucking along. This year has already started on the down side with a death in the family and some work-related issues. Literally the first day of the new year I was faced with this work-related issue and the next day I received a call from my mom that my grandmother passed away. It's been pretty hard trucking along but it can only go up from here right? I hope everyone had a good holiday and I will talk to you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...